Collab Number 2

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:34 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
EdwardxLoverx3 wrote:Um, I'm not really sure as to what song we should do, i'm brain dead at the moment trying to get as many collab parts as done today as possible (I have like 30 PARTS that I need completed.. {Most are collabs that I'm doing with one person...})
Ah, god. You're more screwed than me. I have half as many parts (not including one-on-ones pale )

O_O Wow, royally boned. Scary...
You don't have Collab Addiction. It's a terrible thing.
I wouldn't be so screwed if people who were friends weren't asking me to join.
I feel bad saying no so I don't >_>.

Just say you have too many going on, and if they still need you when you finish some, then you'll be happy to join
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Teytos88Production on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:54 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
EdwardxLoverx3 wrote:Um, I'm not really sure as to what song we should do, i'm brain dead at the moment trying to get as many collab parts as done today as possible (I have like 30 PARTS that I need completed.. {Most are collabs that I'm doing with one person...})
Ah, god. You're more screwed than me. I have half as many parts (not including one-on-ones pale )

O_O Wow, royally boned. Scary...
You don't have Collab Addiction. It's a terrible thing.
I wouldn't be so screwed if people who were friends weren't asking me to join.
I feel bad saying no so I don't >_>.

Just say you have too many going on, and if they still need you when you finish some, then you'll be happy to join

I love "this is Halloween" I think it would be perfect!!!!
Oh!!! wow lots of parts!!! Neutral
me too i have lots of parts for different collabs i need to finish Sad
avatar
Teytos88Production

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 30

View user profile http://twitter.com/TefyGraphic

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:59 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
EdwardxLoverx3 wrote:Um, I'm not really sure as to what song we should do, i'm brain dead at the moment trying to get as many collab parts as done today as possible (I have like 30 PARTS that I need completed.. {Most are collabs that I'm doing with one person...})
Ah, god. You're more screwed than me. I have half as many parts (not including one-on-ones pale )

O_O Wow, royally boned. Scary...
You don't have Collab Addiction. It's a terrible thing.
I wouldn't be so screwed if people who were friends weren't asking me to join.
I feel bad saying no so I don't >_>.

Just say you have too many going on, and if they still need you when you finish some, then you'll be happy to join
I've taken to just pretending I never received the message.
avatar
ChemAttraction

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:14 am

Well guess most people want "This is halloween"
So I guess I'm okay with that Smile
it's a bit overused but I know we can make it epic!
I'll cut the song by tomorrow and then you can pick your parts!
Everyone cool with that?
Anyway how will we vid?
Everyone a half of a season? Or idk?
Suggestions Very Happy?
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 pm

Froomi wrote:Well guess most people want "This is halloween"
So I guess I'm okay with that Smile
it's a bit overused but I know we can make it epic!
I'll cut the song by tomorrow and then you can pick your parts!
Everyone cool with that?
Anyway how will we vid?
Everyone a half of a season? Or idk?
Suggestions Very Happy?

Ivy, if you don't want to do it, or have something better lay it on us! But, I don't think i've seen SPN with it (I'll go look too) but, I think that maybe we should split it up, seasons, characters like
Dean:
Sam:
Cas:
Luci:
S1:
S2:
S3:
S4:
S5:
or something like that.
If need be, I'll do season 6. I have both episodes, and I'll just wait to last minute to have like 4 episodes to do it xD
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:43 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
Froomi wrote:Well guess most people want "This is halloween"
So I guess I'm okay with that Smile
it's a bit overused but I know we can make it epic!
I'll cut the song by tomorrow and then you can pick your parts!
Everyone cool with that?
Anyway how will we vid?
Everyone a half of a season? Or idk?
Suggestions Very Happy?

Ivy, if you don't want to do it, or have something better lay it on us! But, I don't think i've seen SPN with it (I'll go look too) but, I think that maybe we should split it up, seasons, characters like
Dean:
Sam:
Cas:
Luci:
S1:
S2:
S3:
S4:
S5:
or something like that.
If need be, I'll do season 6. I have both episodes, and I'll just wait to last minute to have like 4 episodes to do it xD

Sure if someone else wants to cut up the song, be my guest Very Happy
But if we do characters and seasons seperatly, there's a big chance someone will use the same clips :/..
Anyone got other ideas?
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Froomi wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
Froomi wrote:Well guess most people want "This is halloween"
So I guess I'm okay with that Smile
it's a bit overused but I know we can make it epic!
I'll cut the song by tomorrow and then you can pick your parts!
Everyone cool with that?
Anyway how will we vid?
Everyone a half of a season? Or idk?
Suggestions Very Happy?

Ivy, if you don't want to do it, or have something better lay it on us! But, I don't think i've seen SPN with it (I'll go look too) but, I think that maybe we should split it up, seasons, characters like
Dean:
Sam:
Cas:
Luci:
S1:
S2:
S3:
S4:
S5:
or something like that.
If need be, I'll do season 6. I have both episodes, and I'll just wait to last minute to have like 4 episodes to do it xD

Sure if someone else wants to cut up the song, be my guest Very Happy
But if we do characters and seasons seperatly, there's a big chance someone will use the same clips :/..
Anyone got other ideas?

Hmmm, we can do half seasons until something better for an idea comes along.
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Hm.
Season 3 has less episodes and 6 has 2 episodes.
Idk how you want to split that.
My eyes hurt from crying and I got 3 hours of sleep sooooo, I can't do math right now >_>.
avatar
ChemAttraction

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Hm.
Season 3 has less episodes and 6 has 2 episodes.
Idk how you want to split that.
My eyes hurt from crying and I got 3 hours of sleep sooooo, I can't do math right now >_>.

Well, I'll just do season 6 because I'm the fastest vidder and I'll probably wait till last minute like a week before so I can get that weeks episode for it. =)
so its
S1
1-11:
12-22:
S2
1-11
12-22
S3
1-16
S4
1-11
12-22
S5
1-11
12-22
S6
1-?

It works perfectly. There are ten of us right?? Then one person gets all of S3
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Hm.
Season 3 has less episodes and 6 has 2 episodes.
Idk how you want to split that.
My eyes hurt from crying and I got 3 hours of sleep sooooo, I can't do math right now >_>.

Well, I'll just do season 6 because I'm the fastest vidder and I'll probably wait till last minute like a week before so I can get that weeks episode for it. =)
so its
S1
1-11:
12-22:
S2
1-11
12-22
S3
1-16
S4
1-11
12-22
S5
1-11
12-22
S6
1-?

It works perfectly. There are ten of us right?? Then one person gets all of S3
Natasha. Amanda. Brooke. Estefi. Jo. Soph. Brianna. Malinda. Dylan. Ivy. May.

You split it for 10 people and there are 11.

Maybe I can do math after all.
avatar
ChemAttraction

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Hm.
Season 3 has less episodes and 6 has 2 episodes.
Idk how you want to split that.
My eyes hurt from crying and I got 3 hours of sleep sooooo, I can't do math right now >_>.

Well, I'll just do season 6 because I'm the fastest vidder and I'll probably wait till last minute like a week before so I can get that weeks episode for it. =)
so its
S1
1-11:
12-22:
S2
1-11
12-22
S3
1-16
S4
1-11
12-22
S5
1-11
12-22
S6
1-?

It works perfectly. There are ten of us right?? Then one person gets all of S3
Natasha. Amanda. Brooke. Estefi. Jo. Soph. Brianna. Malinda. Dylan. Ivy. May.

You split it for 10 people and there are 11.

Maybe I can do math after all.

What about:

S1
1-11:
12-22:
S2
1-11
12-22
S3
1- 8
9-16
S4
1-11
12-22
S5
1-11
12-22
S6
1-? + promo's from al seasons ?

avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:28 pm

+ how will we arrange the seasons through the vid?
From season1 to 6
From season 6 to 1
or mix them all together?
x
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  JooFlashx on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, for BlacEyedBitches I sorted out who did what episode. (it was quite hard actually)

I'd be willing to sort out episodes so we all have thhe same (ish) amount episodes from multiple (or the same, depends on if you want to mix the collab up with the seasons or not). Just, let me know Smile
avatar
JooFlashx

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 pm

JooFlashx wrote:Well, for BlacEyedBitches I sorted out who did what episode. (it was quite hard actually)

I'd be willing to sort out episodes so we all have thhe same (ish) amount episodes from multiple (or the same, depends on if you want to mix the collab up with the seasons or not). Just, let me know Smile

Wow, well if you would be willing to do that, then that would be so awesome O_O!!
Thanks Joo! I only hope it won't be that hard ;/
Otherwise we'll find some other way to sort it out!
xx I love you
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  JooFlashx on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Haha, I don't mind! It only took like 30 minutes to sort out last time, so I don't mind. Smile
avatar
JooFlashx

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm

JooFlashx wrote:Haha, I don't mind! It only took like 30 minutes to sort out last time, so I don't mind. Smile

See, THIS is why we already loved you.... Cool You're cool. Yea, and that'd be superfantaticamazinice!!
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:51 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
JooFlashx wrote:Haha, I don't mind! It only took like 30 minutes to sort out last time, so I don't mind. Smile

See, THIS is why we already loved you.... Cool You're cool. Yea, and that'd be superfantaticamazinice!!

Haha, definitely! We need someone who's actually smart at this stuff xD
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  JooFlashx on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Froomi wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
JooFlashx wrote:Haha, I don't mind! It only took like 30 minutes to sort out last time, so I don't mind. Smile

See, THIS is why we already loved you.... Cool You're cool. Yea, and that'd be superfantaticamazinice!!

Haha, definitely! We need someone who's actually smart at this stuff xD

LOL, you guys are way too sweet =D

alien
avatar
JooFlashx

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Froomi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:57 pm

JooFlashx wrote:
Froomi wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
JooFlashx wrote:Haha, I don't mind! It only took like 30 minutes to sort out last time, so I don't mind. Smile

See, THIS is why we already loved you.... Cool You're cool. Yea, and that'd be superfantaticamazinice!!

Haha, definitely! We need someone who's actually smart at this stuff xD

LOL, you guys are way too sweet =D

alien

No you are!
+ I just cut up the song, do you need it to sort out the episodes, if you do, I'll send it to you right away Very Happy
avatar
Froomi
Admin

Posts : 100
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 23
Location : Belgium

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  JooFlashx on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

Nope, it's okay :p

but how many parts does everyone have?Just one or..? xD
avatar
JooFlashx

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 pm

JooFlashx wrote:Nope, it's okay :p

but how many parts does everyone have?Just one or..? xD

Hmm, since there are 10 of us, it makes more sense to have 10 parts, but then you could subdivide those so there are 20 parts and if those parts arent too small, then rotate like, part 1&6 2&7 so on.... I D K dont take my word...
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Are you going to upload it on YT to pick parts or are we just going to assign parts?
Because then I could go message Brianna, May, Soph, and DYLAN ( Twisted Evil ) and tell them to check out the forums to pick a part.
I have to message Soph and Dylan back anyways.
avatar
ChemAttraction

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Are you going to upload it on YT to pick parts or are we just going to assign parts?
Because then I could go message Brianna, May, Soph, and DYLAN ( Twisted Evil ) and tell them to check out the forums to pick a part.
I have to message Soph and Dylan back anyways.

Hmm, if we were going to do it on YT it'd have to be a private video so we dont have random comments that detract, also so the collab will be a surprise! =D
But I also liked the way we did it here, where we just picked parts and thats what we got. I like the surprise of it... Yea, I like surprises.
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:12 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Are you going to upload it on YT to pick parts or are we just going to assign parts?
Because then I could go message Brianna, May, Soph, and DYLAN ( Twisted Evil ) and tell them to check out the forums to pick a part.
I have to message Soph and Dylan back anyways.

Hmm, if we were going to do it on YT it'd have to be a private video so we dont have random comments that detract, also so the collab will be a surprise! =D
But I also liked the way we did it here, where we just picked parts and thats what we got. I like the surprise of it... Yea, I like surprises.
Lol. Alrighty.
avatar
ChemAttraction

Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Are you going to upload it on YT to pick parts or are we just going to assign parts?
Because then I could go message Brianna, May, Soph, and DYLAN ( Twisted Evil ) and tell them to check out the forums to pick a part.
I have to message Soph and Dylan back anyways.

Hmm, if we were going to do it on YT it'd have to be a private video so we dont have random comments that detract, also so the collab will be a surprise! =D
But I also liked the way we did it here, where we just picked parts and thats what we got. I like the surprise of it... Yea, I like surprises.
Lol. Alrighty.

I really guess its up to Jo because shes (i think) spliting it up
avatar
hermioniehalliwell03

Posts : 376
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 24
Location : USA

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Re: Collab Number 2

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum