*Insert random talk in here*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: *Insert random talk in here*

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:35 pm

I actually find her voice somewhat annoying but I'm not using the verses so it's not bad xD. I'm just doing the first and final chorus to the end. Of course I got distracted re-watching all the bloopers xD.

And I got another person to watch Misfits. That's you, Marian, Jess, and this other person that is subbed to me. Yesssss, I will get you bitches to watch meh shows!
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I actually find her voice somewhat annoying but I'm not using the verses so it's not bad xD. I'm just doing the first and final chorus to the end. Of course I got distracted re-watching all the bloopers xD.

And I got another person to watch Misfits. That's you, Marian, Jess, and this other person that is subbed to me. Yesssss, I will get you bitches to watch meh shows!

I hate when that happens! The signs of doom are when you UNMUTE the damn track to hear what they are saying... >.<
Yes Brooke! You will have an army of people that you have converted into your show lurvers =D
hermioniehalliwell03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:I actually find her voice somewhat annoying but I'm not using the verses so it's not bad xD. I'm just doing the first and final chorus to the end. Of course I got distracted re-watching all the bloopers xD.

I hate when that happens! The signs of doom are when you UNMUTE the damn track to hear what they are saying... >.<
Yes Brooke! You will have an army of people that you have converted into your show lurvers =D
I'm dling Weeds. Since I'm about done re-watching it. Well, there's still s6 but I just watched s6 as it aired so *shrug*.
SV closed on me. What a cunt. I have over 40 seconds done out of 1:07. Idk when I last saved. Or where it auto-restored at. Bitch.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:13 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

I'm dling Weeds. Since I'm about done re-watching it. Well, there's still s6 but I just watched s6 as it aired so *shrug*.
SV closed on me. What a cunt. I have over 40 seconds done out of 1:07. Idk when I last saved. Or where it auto-restored at. Bitch.

=O Stupid SV! I just downloaded TB Season 1. Gonna watch it when I get home from school..
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

=O Stupid SV! I just downloaded TB Season 1. Gonna watch it when I get home from school..
I still can't believe you are in high school and you don't get this week off.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:29 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I still can't believe you are in high school and you don't get this week off.

YEA! we had half-day then thursdau and friday off... *shrug* its decent
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Does it snow where you live?
That could be why...
They may be taking in account "snow days".
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:36 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Does it snow where you live?
That could be why...

of course! I live in connecticut. it snows here as much as it does in ny, or mass or well, not lately. and my school just sucks anywayss..
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm

That could be why...

of course! I live in connecticut. it snows here as much as it does in ny, or mass or well, not lately. and my school just sucks anywayss..
It never snow here. But the colleges only get two days off. We get like, 3 weeks for Winter break.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:49 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
That could be why...

It never snow here. But the colleges only get two days off. We get like, 3 weeks for Winter break.

Aw, well you live in cali, so snow would be odd...
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:53 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
That could be why...

Well.
It just hails Neutral.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
That could be why...

Well.
It just hails Neutral.

Hail. Wanna be snow. =P
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Shopping at midnight at the mall...at 4 a.m. we had to leave. Froze my ass off within 20 seconds. 30 degrees out is too cold :\
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:45 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Shopping at midnight at the mall...at 4 a.m. we had to leave. Froze my ass off within 20 seconds. 30 degrees out is too cold :\

yay! lolol, way too cold!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Shopping at midnight at the mall...at 4 a.m. we had to leave. Froze my ass off within 20 seconds. 30 degrees out is too cold :\

It got down to 21 degrees. I'm in California. It was in the 90's less than a month ago. This is bull Dx.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

It got down to 21 degrees. I'm in California. It was in the 90's less than a month ago. This is bull Dx.

Damn.. thats not normal is it? I think its warmer than that here...

I just watched the new episode of Misfits. I now hate Curtis xD He's annoying. And mask guy. =D
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

I just watched the new episode of Misfits. I now hate Curtis xD He's annoying. And mask guy. =D
Curtis didn't really do anything o_O. But I've never liked him.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:18 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I thought he was reasonably there, but he doesnt even do anything. =/ Cheers for Simon/Alesha or however the hell you spell her name!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:01 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I thought he was reasonably there, but he doesnt even do anything. =/ Cheers for Simon/Alesha or however the hell you spell her name!
I had no reason to dislike him but I just do. And pfft, his thought on Nathan/Kelly was lame. He shouldn't throw stones since he's with a chick he can't have sex with. Glass houses...
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I had no reason to dislike him but I just do. And pfft, his thought on Nathan/Kelly was lame. He shouldn't throw stones since he's with a chick he can't have sex with. Glass houses...
\

Ya. He's rude. Also, I am so disappointed that Nathan/Kelly didn't happen. Like Nathan said, all those weeks of build up and nothing? LOL. Though after the way he does his thing, I wouldn't blame her. The little shit is annoying.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:16 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

\

Ya. He's rude. Also, I am so disappointed that Nathan/Kelly didn't happen. Like Nathan said, all those weeks of build up and nothing? LOL. Though after the way he does his thing, I wouldn't blame her. The little shit is annoying.
Nathan/Kelly's almost sex scene was actually a little gross. They looked like 2 fish trying to attack each other and suck off the other's face. I was like "oh. Romanticccc."
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

\

Nathan/Kelly's almost sex scene was actually a little gross. They looked like 2 fish trying to attack each other and suck off the other's face. I was like "oh. Romanticccc."

Yea, I find that now the story is getting more serious, with Future Simon planting things and what not and Nathan is still being a prick. lolol
But yea, totally gross... bleh
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

But Nathan's always been a prick <3.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:17 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:But Nathan's always been a prick <3.

I know and I love him, but it gets boring and annoying sometimes, expecially last week with Future Simon and Alesha getting it on. trololol
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:06 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:But Nathan's always been a prick <3.

I know and I love him, but it gets boring and annoying sometimes, expecially last week with Future Simon and Alesha getting it on. trololol
I want Nathan/Kelly :\.
And booooo, I have a papercut Dx.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum