*Insert random talk in here*

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Re: *Insert random talk in here*

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Yea, or why that lady erm Ruth turned back... >.> remember that!
She's the only person who had powers that didn't stick...
Their powers are directly correlated to their deepest wishes/personalities though.
That weird girl Lucy wanted to be someone else. Ruth wanted to be young again. The first probation worker was always angry. Curtis wished he could undo the drug bust. Alisha was kind of a whore already and used her sexuality. Kelly seems like she'd want to know what everyone is thinking. Simon was already a nobody and basically invisible. And Nathan seems like the kind who already thought he was immortal xD. Idk why her power went away. It seemed like a wish had been granted but the others aren't really having the same thing go on.

Well I got that... =P
just a thought
Idk why but I think the end will be all of them losing their powers Neutral.

Aww, that would well suck, but then well YEA that would just suck... >.> i hope not.
hermioniehalliwell03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:40 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Yea, or why that lady erm Ruth turned back... >.> remember that!
Their powers are directly correlated to their deepest wishes/personalities though.
That weird girl Lucy wanted to be someone else. Ruth wanted to be young again. The first probation worker was always angry. Curtis wished he could undo the drug bust. Alisha was kind of a whore already and used her sexuality. Kelly seems like she'd want to know what everyone is thinking. Simon was already a nobody and basically invisible. And Nathan seems like the kind who already thought he was immortal xD. Idk why her power went away. It seemed like a wish had been granted but the others aren't really having the same thing go on.

Well I got that... =P
just a thought

Aww, that would well suck, but then well YEA that would just suck... >.> i hope not.
Or we'll fastforward thousands of years and Nathan will rule the world...
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Well I got that... =P
just a thought

that would be WIN.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:49 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Well I got that... =P
just a thought

that would be WIN.
Yeah. I think I'd like the second one better too xD.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:19 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Well I got that... =P
just a thought

that would be WIN.
Yeah. I think I'd like the second one better too xD.

Who wouldnt! I wouldnt mind... xD
BTW Im amost up to date on merlin and OH MY GOD. I hate Morgana. She needs to die. NOW.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 pm

How far behind were you?
I've hated Morgana since episode 2. I thought her being evil would be cool...but it's just annoying.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:How far behind were you?
I've hated Morgana since episode 2. I thought her being evil would be cool...but it's just annoying.

Well, she was mindly annoying, now everytime she did that little smirk thing i get pissed like COME ON MERLIN! YOUR MERLIN JUST KILL HER...
I am on episode I think 8 or 9 DX
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Well, she was mindly annoying, now everytime she did that little smirk thing i get pissed like COME ON MERLIN! YOUR MERLIN JUST KILL HER...
Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:15 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

Hadnt finished the Eye of The Phoenix episode yet!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:37 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

I never finished Gaius' episode which was right before episode 10. I got through half but I never find his episodes that good.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

I never finished Gaius' episode which was right before episode 10. I got through half but I never find his episodes that good.

Oh yea, Im almost to that. Have it on my pc just didnt watch it yet. Poor Gaius? Wow, weird spelling... sounds like Giars... or something xD
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:18 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

Oh yea, Im almost to that. Have it on my pc just didnt watch it yet. Poor Gaius? Wow, weird spelling... sounds like Giars... or something xD
o_O.
Weirdo.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:39 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

o_O.
Weirdo.

So now I'm the weirdo... =P
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

o_O.
Weirdo.

In BSG they had a guy named Gaius. That's how it's spelled xP.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Arwen = 10 <3.
I like Gwaine.

o_O.
Weirdo.

In BSG they had a guy named Gaius. That's how it's spelled xP.

Well I dont watch BSG (which I'm gonna guess is Battlestar Galactica? Thats the first thing that popped into my mind xD)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:27 pm

I forgot you don't know all the abbrev. of my shows xD. But you got it. BSG = Battlestar Galactica.
Man, so a bunch of my friends are having drama on YT.
Some 14-year-old girls are fighting with like, 4 or 5 people I know.
I'm not getting involved. I'm kinda watching/listening/laughing. One girl closed her account in response but they found her and she and her friends are disliking HistoryGirl345's vids.

None of them are really great editors. The other girls. Well, even my friends. HistoryGirl345 is good but the other ones are meh. They are all taking YT wayyyy too seriously.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I forgot you don't know all the abbrev. of my shows xD. But you got it. BSG = Battlestar Galactica.
I'm not getting involved. I'm kinda watching/listening/laughing. One girl closed her account in response but they found her and she and her friends are disliking HistoryGirl345's vids.

None of them are really great editors. The other girls. Well, even my friends. HistoryGirl345 is good but the other ones are meh. They are all taking YT wayyyy too seriously.

Yea, calm the hell down... I dont like preteens... anyone whos the age of a freshie in HS i automatically hate... >.<
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I forgot you don't know all the abbrev. of my shows xD. But you got it. BSG = Battlestar Galactica.

Yea, calm the hell down... I dont like preteens... anyone whos the age of a freshie in HS i automatically hate... >.<
I don't get why my friends are attacking them back.
I mean, yeah, they are ridiculously disliking videos on no grounds...but had they just never responded, it wouldn't have blown up. I always just ignore and delete/block people.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

I mean, yeah, they are ridiculously disliking videos on no grounds...but had they just never responded, it wouldn't have blown up. I always just ignore and delete/block people.

Of course! Who wants to ignite a troll...
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

Retards, lol.
God, it's cold Dx. And raining.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

Retards, lol.
God, it's cold Dx. And raining.

MUHAHAHA! It was warm here, well at least 55 so thats warm for november! =P
And its not raining so DOUBLE WIN!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:33 pm

It's 51 here.
*Freezes*.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:It's 51 here.
*Freezes*.
MUHAHAHA... HA!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

*Freezes*.
MUHAHAHA... HA!
I'm working on Malinda's SPN video. It's only going to be a bit over a minute. It's to "Oh My God" by Ida Marie. Blooper video.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
*Freezes*.
MUHAHAHA... HA!
I'm working on Malinda's SPN video. It's only going to be a bit over a minute. It's to "Oh My God" by Ida Marie. Blooper video.

AWW thats cute! I cant wait to see it =)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum