Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Collab #3 [Suggestions&Ideas]

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:15 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:I don't have a watermark yet so Idk if it legit worked or not xD.
I started playing Black Ops. I never really played CoD so I suck. It didn't tell me how to work controls. In the beginning, I grenaded my teammates xD. I'm going through campaign first. Then I'll play multiplayer. I need to play the campaign of Halo: Reach. I skipped it and played multiplayer only, lol.

lmao! Nice. I don't play video games only when someone brings over a system or something. I just suck at them.
I rock at video games so it sucks I'm so bad at this one, lol.

haha, thats good that your awesome at them!
I'm almost done with Black Ops.
I can't sleep.
I fell asleep too early.
And now I'm up.
It's 3 a.m.
Why?!?!!

Really thats amazing! O_0
I hate when that happens, your so tired that you HAVE to sleep, but you get up in the middle of the night and your schedule is all f'ed up.
hermioniehalliwell03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 pm

I never got any more PMs from anyone. Not even Ivy.
Ugh.
And I'm back to five collab parts since I got 2 for a collab group.
3 are for LotS and 2 are just action but I might drop the other 2 because I'm at a lack of inspiration.
And I still need some people to PM me their parts for my collab >:\. If I don't get some PMs by the end of this week, I might ask you or Jess to fill in for those people do didn't do theirs xP. It's the Carnival of Rust collab Very Happy.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 am

ALSO, YOU WHORE.
WHY IS COSMIC LOVE YOUR FAVORITE SONG? WHY DID I PICK THIS COUPLE TO MAKE YOUR WISHVID TO?
I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I'M TOTALLY NOT USING A LOT OF THIS SONG X-X.
I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR WISHVID IS, BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER THAN HOW LAME IT SOUNDS:
"COSMIC LOVE" BY F+M TO...
DEAN/CAS.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.
HATE YOU.
WHORE.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:ALSO, YOU WHORE.
WHY IS COSMIC LOVE YOUR FAVORITE SONG? WHY DID I PICK THIS COUPLE TO MAKE YOUR WISHVID TO?
I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT I'M TOTALLY NOT USING A LOT OF THIS SONG X-X.
I'M GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOUR WISHVID IS, BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY LOOKS BETTER THAN HOW LAME IT SOUNDS:
"COSMIC LOVE" BY F+M TO...
DEAN/CAS.
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH.
HATE YOU.
WHORE.
=O OMFG I LOVE YOU. I MIGHT BE A WHORE. I DON'T CARE. I really don't know why I love that song. I just do =P But yay! Best present EVAR! xD
But it doesn't SOUND lame. It makes sense. COSMIC love for CAS and DEAN. Cuz CAS is an ANGEL. And its COSMIC. hehehehe
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:09 pm

IT ACTUALLY GETS KINDA SPOTTY WITH MY EDITING AT THE END. AND THERE'S ACTUALLY A PLOT.
BUT SONY VEGAS CLOSED A SHIT TON SO I COULD BARELY FIX THE COLORING AND I JUST TRIED TO FINISH IT BEFORE IT WAS LIKE 'NOT OPENING FOR YEW'. IT WAS GETTING TO THAT POINT -_-.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:16 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:IT ACTUALLY GETS KINDA SPOTTY WITH MY EDITING AT THE END. AND THERE'S ACTUALLY A PLOT.
BUT SONY VEGAS CLOSED A SHIT TON SO I COULD BARELY FIX THE COLORING AND I JUST TRIED TO FINISH IT BEFORE IT WAS LIKE 'NOT OPENING FOR YEW'. IT WAS GETTING TO THAT POINT -_-.

Aww sorry that SV is being a whore. THAT REALLY SUCKS.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:IT ACTUALLY GETS KINDA SPOTTY WITH MY EDITING AT THE END. AND THERE'S ACTUALLY A PLOT.

Ugh. Vidding is like a chore right now...
But yay for TVD. And I have to dl Misfits. I think the torrents pop up at 4 or 5. I forgot Dx.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:20 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

But yay for TVD. And I have to dl Misfits. I think the torrents pop up at 4 or 5. I forgot Dx.

Damn, thats right! Thursday is new episode for Misfits! Yay!!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:02 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

I'm so sick >_<.
I spent last night throwing up and today I spent sleeping.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I'm so sick >_<.

Aww!! I hope you feel better today! =(
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:00 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I'm so sick >_<.

I don't Dx.
Btw, two people randomly made me wishvids but then the people I talk to all the time *COUGH*, still haven't made me wishvids. Fuckers xD.
Like, I'm making Jess' and I told Cait I'm making hers and it's my not-so subtle hint but only Cait has started to make mine. And Taylor and I keep crapping out on each other's because of inspiration lacking xD.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

I'm so sick >_<.

I don't Dx.
Btw, two people randomly made me wishvids but then the people I talk to all the time *COUGH*, still haven't made me wishvids. Fuckers xD.
Like, I'm making Jess' and I told Cait I'm making hers and it's my not-so subtle hint but only Cait has started to make mine. And Taylor and I keep crapping out on each other's because of inspiration lacking xD.

Aww =( *COUGH* im working on it *COUGH* So stfu! lololo =D
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

Hey girllss! Smile sorry I haven't been around much.
I am soo busy all the time Sad It's been a month ago since I last finished a vid.. I have 0 inspiration. grrrr
And I feel like I'm abandoning you guys Sad <3
So sorrry!
Froomi
Admin

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Froomi

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

FINE.
And I'm kinda tiffed that seriously no one responded to the PM after the 5 of us voted. And we can't organize a collab without Ivy's approval.
EDIT: I SEE IVY COMMENTED.
Everyone abandoned us Sad.
Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
I finally finished all my parts and then Keira decides EyesOnFire is hosting a new collab and it's going to be Let It Rock. I seriously never want to collab this again. It figures she would make the parts 15 seconds and then take each chorus. Then Taylor and someone else took the good parts. I got there and was like -_-, I hate these parts. Good song but only the chorus is good for vidding. This is some bullshit Dx. I'm doing SPN to it. I was going to do Merlin + SPN but I'm just going to do SPN. Also, it bugs the shit out of me when the person that cuts the song fucks everyone over in parts. I mean, her 2 parts are the same parts. Wtf, try to share...at least. I mean, when I cut song parts for everyone in my collabs, ofc I'm not going to pick instrumental parts for myself xD. But I make sure not to give anyone 2 instrumental parts. And I only give them to the people who get 4 parts. AND, I try to give people some good parts. I actually give them parts I think that fit their couples.
UGH.
I'M SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS WAS ONE OF THE TWO COLLABS I HATED.
THE OTHER ONE WAS THE ONE EASETHESTARS HOSTS DX.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:38 am

ChemAttraction wrote:FINE.
And I'm kinda tiffed that seriously no one responded to the PM after the 5 of us voted. And we can't organize a collab without Ivy's approval.
Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
I finally finished all my parts and then Keira decides EyesOnFire is hosting a new collab and it's going to be Let It Rock. I seriously never want to collab this again. It figures she would make the parts 15 seconds and then take each chorus. Then Taylor and someone else took the good parts. I got there and was like -_-, I hate these parts. Good song but only the chorus is good for vidding. This is some bullshit Dx. I'm doing SPN to it. I was going to do Merlin + SPN but I'm just going to do SPN. Also, it bugs the shit out of me when the person that cuts the song fucks everyone over in parts. I mean, her 2 parts are the same parts. Wtf, try to share...at least. I mean, when I cut song parts for everyone in my collabs, ofc I'm not going to pick instrumental parts for myself xD. But I make sure not to give anyone 2 instrumental parts. And I only give them to the people who get 4 parts. AND, I try to give people some good parts. I actually give them parts I think that fit their couples.
UGH.

I feel abandoned Ivy! How could you! No, don't feel bad you probably have a life and too busy atm =)
I HATE that, also when I try to make a collab I make sure the end part isnt retardedly stupid like it has some stuff... not just the fade out or shit like that. That's why I like signing up for collabs that arent part of a group, except for this one, I love this group =)
It's like it didnt even matter getting new people because we never get any word from them. I say just drop those that didnt comment (except the originals) and just go with that... >.> Its bloody annoying.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:19 pm

Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
UGH.

I feel abandoned Ivy! How could you! No, don't feel bad you probably have a life and too busy atm =)
I HATE that, also when I try to make a collab I make sure the end part isnt retardedly stupid like it has some stuff... not just the fade out or shit like that. That's why I like signing up for collabs that arent part of a group, except for this one, I love this group =)
It's like it didnt even matter getting new people because we never get any word from them. I say just drop those that didnt comment (except the originals) and just go with that... >.> Its bloody annoying.
Dx.
What drives me insane though is that I talked to all of the members after I had PMed them. Dylan, Sophie, Jo, and a few others, and only Malinda and Brianna actually responded.
One of us should just put together the video and make it anyways.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
UGH.

Dx.
What drives me insane though is that I talked to all of the members after I had PMed them. Dylan, Sophie, Jo, and a few others, and only Malinda and Brianna actually responded.
One of us should just put together the video and make it anyways.

Yea, I'd do it, you'd do it, but I'd like Ivy to be involved she is the leader =)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 am

Well derp.
That's why I said we couldn't do it in the first place...because we didn't have permission Dx.

Also, you ever make a video for the Misfits collab group? Some awesome vidders entered. I'm not so confident now :\.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 am

I know! And she only needs 4! Yes, I entered the first misfits vid that I made cuz I realized it was today, and I have nothing remotely good. I'm probably not gonna get in... Oh wells.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Dx.
I wanted you to get in.
I can't wait for the results.
I'm hopeful and not.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
UGH.

Hey ! What PM Sad why wasn't I informed!! what collab :'(
have you guys already started?
AND I'M SO SORRY I ABONDED YOU GUYS. grrr, but I'll have a vacation soon, so I'll have time to cool off Smile
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Froomi on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:25 am

Don't feel guilty.
Unless everyone does.
ESPECIALLY NATASHA -_-.
UGH.

Aawww, I'm so sorry sweety Sad I do feel kinda bad actually.. I'm so busy all the time with that stupid school! I had no idea it would steal my time so much
Froomi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Its ok Ivy <3 <3 I'll send you the PM Brooke sent everyone. I know your busy, and you have every right to. We havent started yet, we were waiting for approval from you =)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:51 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Its ok Ivy <3 <3 I'll send you the PM Brooke sent everyone. I know your busy, and you have every right to. We havent started yet, we were waiting for approval from you =)
And it would have to be done by the end of the month.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:Its ok Ivy <3 <3 I'll send you the PM Brooke sent everyone. I know your busy, and you have every right to. We havent started yet, we were waiting for approval from you =)
And it would have to be done by the end of the month.

Grr, I wish people vidded faster with collab parts. Expecially the hosts. Alls they have to do is put the damn thing together and render it. It doesnt take long, unless they are still waiting for people. I know Ivy and ya'll are good on that thing, it just irks me.

Major headache, heading to bed soon. =D
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next