Collab #3 [Suggestions&Ideas]

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Collab #3 [Suggestions&Ideas]

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm

hermioniehalliwell03 wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Well, at least you are still alive xP.
I'm finally free for the rest of the week. But I'll be busy Thanksgiving, of course. And I might be gone all Friday. I wish I had something interesting this week to do.

Me too. And I heard about that Estefi! I'm glad you werent hurt or anything.
Im not doing anything remotely interesting. fun fun... =D
We need lives Neutral
*Runs back to editing*.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:45 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:Well, at least you are still alive xP.
I'm finally free for the rest of the week. But I'll be busy Thanksgiving, of course. And I might be gone all Friday. I wish I had something interesting this week to do.

Me too. And I heard about that Estefi! I'm glad you werent hurt or anything.
Im not doing anything remotely interesting. fun fun... =D
We need lives Neutral
*Runs back to editing*.

I know =/
editing will always be there =D
hermioniehalliwell03

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm almost done with Weeds. Damn.
Now I'll have to start a new show. I re-watched Weeds cause I couldn't pick one to begin with.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:23 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I'm almost done with Weeds. Damn.
Now I'll have to start a new show. I re-watched Weeds cause I couldn't pick one to begin with.
lol, Im always so close to re-watching shows... like LoTS or whats there of Misfits xD

Hmm, me thinks I should watch true blood =)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:36 pm

I was going to watch Veronica Mars but it doesn't really seem like my kind of show. So I was going to either watch Psych since I haven't seen all the episodes, watch Dexter season 5, or watch smth else. I just don't know Sad.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I was going to watch Veronica Mars but it doesn't really seem like my kind of show. So I was going to either watch Psych since I haven't seen all the episodes, watch Dexter season 5, or watch smth else. I just don't know Sad.

My step-mom loves Dexter, so I might start that, it looks pretty decent =)
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I was going to watch Veronica Mars but it doesn't really seem like my kind of show. So I was going to either watch Psych since I haven't seen all the episodes, watch Dexter season 5, or watch smth else. I just don't know Sad.

It's kind of slow...but my inner-voice is like Dexter's mind. You know, people never leaving you alone and secretly wanting to kill the. Just me? Okay. Lol.

But I'll never forget the scene where Deb (his sis) is bugging the shit out of him and he is thinks "I will not kill my sister". His "sister" on the show is the actor's wife in real life.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

It's kind of slow...but my inner-voice is like Dexter's mind. You know, people never leaving you alone and secretly wanting to kill the. Just me? Okay. Lol.

But I'll never forget the scene where Deb (his sis) is bugging the shit out of him and he is thinks "I will not kill my sister". His "sister" on the show is the actor's wife in real life.

Wow, incest xD but not really... Nice!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:42 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

On the show, they are only adopted bro and sis, btw.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:

On the show, they are only adopted bro and sis, btw.

well thats just more confusing!
I just finished watching True Blood, the first season. I dunno, I think I like it, a good story show I guess. Gonna watch season two this weekend sometime.
Happy thanksgiving! xD
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Happy Thanksgiving xP.
And, yeah. S1 is boring. Ish. S2 is better but a lot of people hated Mary-Ann.
I liked season 3 best.

Annnnd, I'm watching Justified. I have to get ready to go to my mom's :\. But I'm taking my laptop. I won't have internet since they have a passkey and it's just a pain in the ass. So at my mom's I will either attempt to make videos or watch Justified. I'm only on episode 4. This episode started with a super nice dentist pulling out 2 gold fillings from this asshole who came in and wasn't willing to pay O_O. My dad says "Justified is more manly than Sons of Anarchy" because I watched Sons of Anarchy and not Justified. Sons of Anarchy: a guy didn't remove his tattoo after he was removed from the club and the crew offered to cut it off or blow torch it...he chose blow torch. In another episode, this man raped this guy's little girl and the guy went to the club for help because the club needed something from him. They cut off the rapist's balls and put them in a jar. I've yet to see Justified be more "manly" than Sons of Anarchy -_-. But Timothy Olyphant is hot for a 42-year-old <3.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:35 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:Happy Thanksgiving xP.
I liked season 3 best.

Annnnd, I'm watching Justified. I have to get ready to go to my mom's :\. But I'm taking my laptop. I won't have internet since they have a passkey and it's just a pain in the ass. So at my mom's I will either attempt to make videos or watch Justified. I'm only on episode 4. This episode started with a super nice dentist pulling out 2 gold fillings from this asshole who came in and wasn't willing to pay O_O. My dad says "Justified is more manly than Sons of Anarchy" because I watched Sons of Anarchy and not Justified. Sons of Anarchy: a guy didn't remove his tattoo after he was removed from the club and the crew offered to cut it off or blow torch it...he chose blow torch. In another episode, this man raped this guy's little girl and the guy went to the club for help because the club needed something from him. They cut off the rapist's balls and put them in a jar. I've yet to see Justified be more "manly" than Sons of Anarchy -_-. But Timothy Olyphant is hot for a 42-year-old <3.

LMAO! Yea, my step-mom told me that S2 is way better, so Im watch that as soon as its finished dling...
MORE manly!? Alright....
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:53 pm

I liked season 3 best.

LMAO! Yea, my step-mom told me that S2 is way better, so Im watch that as soon as its finished dling...
MORE manly!? Alright....
Sons of Anarchy and Justified are two of the only "real life" set shows that I like. I mean, I watch Gossip Girl but I find it mind numbingly dumb and repetitive so it's not really something I "like". And everything else involves something supernatural, aliens (V!), vampires...super powers. I guess Skins I like too and I watch Grey's (don't care for that one anymore...). Real life drama shows are boring.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:48 am

ChemAttraction wrote:
I liked season 3 best.

MORE manly!? Alright....
Sons of Anarchy and Justified are two of the only "real life" set shows that I like. I mean, I watch Gossip Girl but I find it mind numbingly dumb and repetitive so it's not really something I "like". And everything else involves something supernatural, aliens (V!), vampires...super powers. I guess Skins I like too and I watch Grey's (don't care for that one anymore...). Real life drama shows are boring.

Well, I understand that! Real life shows, and even real life gets boring so why not watch supernatural shows!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
I liked season 3 best.

MORE manly!? Alright....

Well, I understand that! Real life shows, and even real life gets boring so why not watch supernatural shows!
I was only gone like...a day...and I come back to 8 messages, more friend invites (I've gotten lazy and still had several I hadn't decided if I was accepting yet), and I don't remember what I answered to on my comments on my channel.
And I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops, Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2...I might just disappear for a while but I have stupid collab deadlines coming up :\.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:13 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:
ChemAttraction wrote:
I liked season 3 best.

MORE manly!? Alright....

I was only gone like...a day...and I come back to 8 messages, more friend invites (I've gotten lazy and still had several I hadn't decided if I was accepting yet), and I don't remember what I answered to on my comments on my channel.
And I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops, Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2...I might just disappear for a while but I have stupid collab deadlines coming up :\.

haha nice! I bought Black Ops too!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 pm

I never really played any of the CoD games. This'll be a first.

I'm lacking inspiration for vidding. I might just finish collab parts and disappearrrr. Even though I have several wishvids I said I'd do.
Idk. I told Tessa I would make her a Brad & Jen video but now I don't want to and I was like "I can do a Jen video for you" and instead of doing the polite: "any video you can make me will be fine (:" like 90% of other people have done, she said a Jen video would be cool but she wants a Brad & Jen video. And she'd even send me clips and manips to edit it because she wants the Brad & Jen one.
I mean, seriously people. Take what you can get xD.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I never really played any of the CoD games. This'll be a first.

I'm lacking inspiration for vidding. I might just finish collab parts and disappearrrr. Even though I have several wishvids I said I'd do.
Idk. I told Tessa I would make her a Brad & Jen video but now I don't want to and I was like "I can do a Jen video for you" and instead of doing the polite: "any video you can make me will be fine (:" like 90% of other people have done, she said a Jen video would be cool but she wants a Brad & Jen video. And she'd even send me clips and manips to edit it because she wants the Brad & Jen one.

lolol, I cant even read now... =D
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:I never really played any of the CoD games. This'll be a first.

I watch Scott Pilgrim. And finished Force Unleashed 2. What a shitty game. I didn't sit there and play non-stop. It just had very few levels. I'm totally going to Gamestop to get credit and then buy Allan Wake or Fable III. That was lame.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

I watch Scott Pilgrim. And finished Force Unleashed 2. What a shitty game. I didn't sit there and play non-stop. It just had very few levels. I'm totally going to Gamestop to get credit and then buy Allan Wake or Fable III. That was lame.

Wow, lame lame lame!
Oh, and for some reason, the watermark is back on the NewBlue FX! lol, gonna try to fix it =/
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I don't have a watermark yet so Idk if it legit worked or not xD.
I started playing Black Ops. I never really played CoD so I suck. It didn't tell me how to work controls. In the beginning, I grenaded my teammates xD. I'm going through campaign first. Then I'll play multiplayer. I need to play the campaign of Halo: Reach. I skipped it and played multiplayer only, lol.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:17 am

ChemAttraction wrote:I don't have a watermark yet so Idk if it legit worked or not xD.
I started playing Black Ops. I never really played CoD so I suck. It didn't tell me how to work controls. In the beginning, I grenaded my teammates xD. I'm going through campaign first. Then I'll play multiplayer. I need to play the campaign of Halo: Reach. I skipped it and played multiplayer only, lol.

lmao! Nice. I don't play video games only when someone brings over a system or something. I just suck at them.
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:00 am

ChemAttraction wrote:I don't have a watermark yet so Idk if it legit worked or not xD.

lmao! Nice. I don't play video games only when someone brings over a system or something. I just suck at them.
I rock at video games so it sucks I'm so bad at this one, lol.
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hermioniehalliwell03 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

ChemAttraction wrote:

haha, thats good that your awesome at them!
hermioniehalliwell03

Back to top Go down

Post  ChemAttraction on Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 am

ChemAttraction wrote:

haha, thats good that your awesome at them!
I'm almost done with Black Ops.
I can't sleep.
I fell asleep too early.
And now I'm up.
It's 3 a.m.
Why?!?!!
ChemAttraction

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content